Season Dues and Information:
Dues: Paid in 4 installments: upon signing in November; by 12/31; by 1/31; & by 2/28. Dues will be posted by October 25th.
(paid in 4 installments)
on signing date in November;
by 12/31; by 1/31; & by 2/28)
U12-U16 Dues include: tournament entry fees as listed below, USAV mandated classes, gym costs, equipment costs, uniforms (warm up jacket, t-shirt, one pair spandex, two jerseys), coach stipends, coaching support, administrative support and other costs. USAV Junior Member fees will be paid by player.
Dues DO NOT include: Shoes, kneepads, ankle protection, socks, etc. There are no requirements to purchase these but they may be offered by the club as options. In consultation with coaches, teams may decide to attend and pay for additional tournaments: these costs are not included in dues.
Tournament Schedule: The tournament season runs from December – May. Teams will participate in:
- Pullayup Juniors Winter Classic (U13, U14, U16) - Teams may substitute another tournament
- Reindeer Roundup (U12) -tentative. Team may choose PJs Winter Classic.
- (4) USAV Puget Sound Region (PSR) Power League tournaments (including extra Seeding Day for U12-U16);
- PSR Regionals in late April/Early May (and Bid Tournament in March if teams qualify); and
- ECC or other 2-3 day tournament during May. (Teams may end season earlier if not accepted into ECC)
- Some teams choose to participate in additional tournaments. Players/families pay those additional costs.
Dates will be on all team calendars at www.cascadevolleyball.net.
2021-2022 Tournament Schedules are listed under TEAM PAGES> under the specific team calendar. (Note: U13 teams play in U14 Power League)
Practice Times: Each team will have an average of two 2-hour practices per week. Practice time slots are Mon, Tues, Wed or Thurs nights between 5 and 10pm and Sat or Sun between 1:30 - 9:30 pm. Some coaches may opt to have 1 weeknight and 1 weekend practice, while other teams will have two weeknight practices. Schedules are determined by coach and court availability.
During the months of December and January, practice schedules may not be “regular” as school sites become unavailable due to school uses - especially High School Basketball - and weather closures. We work hard to schedule all teams so their schedule is consistent but this is not always possible during these two months.
Practice locations: We will generally be using North Seattle Church and Shoreline Christian High School.