For APRIL & MAY Middle School & High School clinics PLEASE CLICK ON THIS LINK (do not start at the psrvb.org website). The link will take you through the first two steps below.
Membership expiration varies. Please confirm your membership is applicable to the timeframe of the program offered. USAV membership allows players to participate in any USAV sanctioned event and is required for our club insurance.
This year there is a new 3-step process for USAV memberships. Please read instructions carefully and watch videos provided on the psrvb.org website.
1) Create a SportsEngine account if you do not already have one.
2) Purchase the appropriate membership.
3) Screenshot membership card.
PLEASE NOTE: With the VERY HIGH DEMAND of our clinics and so few spots available per clinic - we are requiring USAV purchase in ADVANCE of registering. For those that have never purchased USAV before, this may be frustating to you if you purchase a membership and then do not get into the clinics. The membership is approximately $30.00. Please evaluate if this fee is worth it to you. This membership will cover our summer camps and this membership is vaild across all clubs. If you do not get into a CASCADE clinic, you can go to PSRVB.org and find other clubs that may be offering options.
Clinic/Camp Memberships==> Carefully note valid dates before choosing.
- PSR Developmental (U8 & Younger): parents create player membership, but it is free.
- PSR Developmental (U9 - U11) $15: this membership begins the date that it is purchased and is good through September 2021. This membership is also valid for Tryouts and will be upgradeable for players who make a Club Team.PLEASE CLICK ON THIS LINK (do not start at the psrvb.org website).
- 20-21 PSR Developmental Player (U12-U17) $30: this membership begins the date it is purchased and is good through September 1st, 2021. PLEASE CLICK ON THIS LINK (do not start at the psrvb.org website).
IMPORTANT: USAV Upload Instructions for Cascade Registration
Option #1 When you purchase your player’s USAV membership print out the player’s membership card PLUS take a screenshot of the membership card, which will pop up right after you make the payment. You can upload that screenshot when you register for a Cascade clinic.
Option #2 Download a screenshot of your USAV membership from your Sports Engine account A) login into Sports engine B) click on Household C) tap on player's profile picture or initials D) take a screenshot of membership information - screenshot should show type of membership and expiration date E) upload during registration for Cascade clinic
ALL PARTICIPATING PLAYERS MUST:
- Sign up for PSR/USAV Junior Membership, visit the Puget Sound Region USAV website (please read membership options above carefully before choosing membership).
- Provide a copy of your USAV membership (upload during registration- see instructions above)
- Bring Signed Junior Volleyball Player Participation & Medical Authorization Form
- Bring Signed Student/Parent Concussion and Sudden Cardiac Arrest Awareness Form
NOTE: Do not email the forms - you must bring hard copies.