Northwest Jamboree – Yakima
Dates: March 14th & 15th
All parents are responsible for their player's travel to Yakima and should plan to arrive on Friday, March 13th.
· The Team will be staying at the Holiday Inn Downtown Yakima
· 4 Player Rooms, 2 coach rooms, 1 Chaperone rooms are all covered by the club
· Parents need to find their own accommodations - there is no parent block reserved.
· We recommend parents book rooms as soon as possible. You may find additional rooms available at the Holiday Inn Downtown Yakima, but there is no negotiated rate for parents.
· (1) Chaperone Hotel is covered - please read requirements for Parent Chaperones
· Additional volunteer to coordinate travel with families (arrival/departure times) and ensure all players have transportation.
· Assist chaperone in meal planning and activities.